Traditional approaches to new threats perpetuated by increasingly sophisticated insiders no longer work. Today you need to:
- Know for certain whether or not your policies and procedures are being followed.
- Analyze patterns, trends, and differences across multiple employees, departments, and applications.
- Gather detailed forensic evidence—even weeks or months after the user activity occurred.
- Stop scrambling to create a complete audit trail out of incomplete silos of information.
- Quickly access the data you need to demonstrate regulatory compliance and support your audit efforts.
- With Luminet you can:
The Luminet link analysis tool reveals user activity patterns, trends, and complex relationships across diverse enterprise applications. (Click image to enlarge)
See user activity—and stop the guessing games.
Luminet enterprise fraud management software captures a real-time, over-the-shoulder view of user activity on all applications. What’s more, it lets you define adaptable business rules that pinpoint suspicious behavior based on your risk management strategy. It also generates real-time alerts related to questionable activity patterns, so you can immediately zero in on anomalies and support key audit questions.
Record user activity—and play it back on demand.
Luminet records user activity in real time, then uses a proprietary algorithm to compress the data before storing it in a secure repository. You can conduct powerful full-text searches through current or recorded activity, playing back every screen and keystroke relevant to an alert or a case. You can even use built-in graphical dashboards and custom reports to provide at-a-glance intelligence on key activity metrics.
Analyze user activity—and take informed action.
Luminet helps you clearly distinguish between legitimate and illegitimate activity. For starters, it lets you define robust rules and alerts that respond to suspicious activity in real time. What’s more, its interactive tools detect the cross-channel patterns and trends of users across diverse departments and applications. Armed with this intelligence, you can connect the dots between activities and relationships—and then take informed action.
Learn More About Luminet Enterprise Fraud Management Software