With Attachmate Reflection X 2011, Windows users can quickly access rich, precise X graphics applications from any modern Windows desktop—locally or across the globe. Delivering enhanced support for remote users, more powerful administrative control, and LDAP authentication to better protect host applications, this next-generation X server gives you the flexibility you want and the security you can’t do without.
|What’s New in Reflection X 2011?|
Windows-Based PC X Server and Terminal Emulation Software for UNIX and OpenVMS Hosts
- Windows 8 Compatible, Compatible with Windows 7, Citrix Ready, and VMware Ready logos.
- Secure token authorization support for bolstered host security.*
- Firewall-friendly remote domain connections.
- Automatic bandwidth and latency detection for improved performance.
- Native support for the 64-bit Windows platform.
- Support for next-generation hash algorithms to better secure data in motion.
- Built-in keyboard templates for common keyboard layouts.
With Reflection X 2011, you can:
- Connect Windows users to graphical and text-based applications on UNIX, Linux, and OpenVMS systems.
- Suspend and resume X sessions across Windows, UNIX, Linux, and Mac platforms.
- Administer and deploy Reflection X Advantage sessions from a central location, and enable users to launch the program from a browser window.
- Enable remote users to establish secure connections to X client applications behind the corporate firewall.
- Share X sessions in real time to collaborate with colleagues around the world.
- Work the way you’re used to working with built-in templates for common keyboard layouts.
* Requires Reflection Security Gateway access license.
You can seamlessly copy and paste text and graphics between Windows and UNIX-based applications. (Click image to enlarge)
OpenGL/GLX support lets you access UNIX-based 3D applications. (Click image to enlarge)
Reflection X 2011 includes:
- Reflection X Advantage 4.2
- Reflection X 14.1
- Reflection for UNIX and OpenVMS 2011 terminal emulation
- Reflection Secure FTP Client